Monday, 7 September 2009

News Feed in Australia


For some it's luck, for others it's coinsedance, for me it's meant to be......even the insignificant!


For my trip to Australia, to cover the World Waveski Titles, I needed a new hard drive to back up my files. I read that LaCie drives are 'no good mate...' I do have 4 of them, but I am still of the old school, shooting onto tape. When I got to Zurich, I found that the price of the G-Drive I intended to buy was increased by CHF 200.- and this was not within my budget. I decided to scrap the original plan and went across the road to the first Apple dealer and bought another LaCie 500G for half the price of the G-Drive.


Emirates is really the nicest airline I have ever flown with. Firstly, 30kg of luggage is allowed on board - a gorilla filmmaker's dream! How cool!! Then probably the best of all was that we flew with the new A-380 monster Airbus. Whoooo... what an amazing plane. Wide Screen TVs, epic food, even power at your seat to charge your MacBook Pro for that last minute edits at 10 000 ft.


Many more meant-to-be's took me safely to Australia and all the way to my job. By now I have completed several news feeds that are available from www.subgraviti.com/worlds09. Check it out!