Tuesday, 13 December 2011

"Love has no Boundaries" on National Swiss TV

28th September 2011 was a big day for me with the launch of a documentary film I worked on for a period of about 6 months. The film really opened a lot of doors for me and on top of it all I loved every moment working on it. It also turned out to become one of the main marketing tools for the client and help justifying all the effort that went into the production.

This coming Sunday 18th December my "Love has no Boundaries" film will be broadcasted on National Swiss TV channel 3+ sponsored by Audi. It's great if your mum says to you... well done my son... you did a great job. But somehow it's not really enough. You need people to see your work, not just your biggest fan. Thats the only way forward. Very grateful of this opportunity.

Here is the TV trailer for the film.



For more visit www.beyondsinging.com